This post is a compilation of some quotes I really liked and want to check on them from time to time. Maybe some day I’ll go beyond just seeing their value and actually implement them in my life.
- All those days that came and went, little did I know that they were life.
- It is possible to commit no mistakes yet still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
- It is not our abilities that show who we truly are, it’s our choices.
- Sucking at something is the first step at being sort of good at something.
- Whenever I’m doing something, I ask myself “Would an idiot do it?” – if the answer is yes, I don’t do it.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that’s why they call it present.
- How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.
- Don’t make decisions when you’re angry and make promises when you’re happy.
- Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm.
- If you don’t know what you want, you end up with a lot you don’t.
Featured Image Credit: Kristopher Roller